- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Description Aellas Kit Peeling
Aellas is a topical thixotropic gel (which liquefies by shaking) sold in a 50ml resealable tube.
Aellas has a keratoregulatory effect which causes exfoliation and enhances skin desquamation and cell renewal.
It has a rejuvenating effect on the skin. Furthermore, it reduces fine lines, scars and spots caused by the sun or hyperpigmentation.
Aellas is a soft peeling which can be used on the eye area to rejuvenate the skin and treat pigmentation alterations.
This product can be used for all skin types, from teenagers to adults.
Introducing the Aellas Peeling Kit
- Aellas Ready-S
For sensitive skin
Use as a topical application, neck, neckline or forearms before a chemical peeling.
This is a pre-treatment to be used before a peeling.
When pre-peeling is done, the treated areas should be carefully dried.
2. Aellas Glyco-Eye 50ml
For the treatment and prevention of xanthelasma, milium and pigmentary alterations around the eyes.
Spread the product on the skin using your fingers, a brush or a spatula. Note the start time of the procedure.
Wait until the skin has absorbed the product and repeat the application if necessary. The number of applications depends on the skin type and the expected results.
Excess product can be removed with a dry compress.
3. Aellas Nourish
Use locally on the face, neck, neckline or forearms after a chemical peeling. It has a moisturising, restorative and smoothing action. Leave a small amount of gel on intensely whitening areas or in case of erythema. Do not add other products during the hours following the peeling.
In order to get better results, it is recommended to:
- Carry out 2 to 4 treatments, 2 or 3 weeks apart
- Good hydration of treated areas
Composition Alleas Kit Peeling
- 15% glycolic acid
- 15% lactic acid
For professional use only!
- Should not be used in patients with an active skin condition.
- Never apply the product on erythematous areas, or inflamed, irritated, damaged skin.
- The peeling should never be used in combination with other cosmetic treatments such as dermabrasion, electrolysis, hair removal, laser hair removal, depilatory waxes or colouring agents.
The tube must be carefully closed after each application to preserve the stability of the product.
- Lightening of dark circles and complexion
- Refining the skin grain and boosting effect
- Improvement of skin quality
- Removal of pigmentary spots related to the healing of acne.
- Elimination of photo-ageing pigmentary spots
- Tightening the pores and reducing blackheads