- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Revofil Aquashine BTX 2ml
Revofil Aquashine BTX is designed by the Korean laboratory Caregen, a world leader in biomimetic peptide research.
Biomimetic peptides are a copy of those in the body and replace them easily to promote cell renewal.
Like hyaluronic acid, they are of very high quality and pose no danger.
They are resorbable and degradable.
Revofil Aquashine BTX is an anti-ageing product that is unique and has no equivalent to other product currently sold on the market. Indeed, this cocktail of unstabilised Hyaluronic acid and peptides provides a subtle balance between a lifting and relaxing effect the skin.
On the one hand the skin is relaxed and the formation of wrinkles is slowed down, reducing muscle hypertonicity as does botulinum toxin
On the other hand Hyaluronic acid strengthens the tone of the face thanks to biorevitalisation which restores vitality in the skin tissues.
- Oval of the face
- Deep wrinkles
- Peri-oral wrinkles
Aquashine BTX filler is ideal for medium to deep skin treatments. It can correct moderate to severe wrinkles, including nasolabial folds.
Revofil Aquashine BTX – Results
- Relaxed skin
- Lifting effect
- Reduction in the formation of new wrinkles
In short, a rejuvenating, radiant and natural effect whose effects can last up to 12 months.
It is recommended to use Revofil Aquashine BTX within at least 4 weeks between each session.
The suggested dose is 2 ml, the maximum dose – 4 ml.
- 1 syringe of unstabilised hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin at a concentration of 15 mg/g, which efficiently moisturises the dermis from the inside, accumulates and retains fluid in the fibers and stimulates collagen synthesis
- Vitamins A, B, C, E, K to give the skin a radiant look and have an antioxidant effect
- Minerals to protect against the negative impact of the environment and balance the skin
- Coenzymes for the restoration of the body’s enzymatic system
- Amino acids for the protein synthesis process
- Nucleic acids to create a new DNA during cell division.
- peptides: decapitid-29, oligopeptide-62, oligopeptide-34, depepppiide acetyle-3, oligopeptide-24, oligopeptide-72, oligopeptide-51
- Solvent: Water (Aqua),
1 syringe of 2ml