- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Description and Indication
Belotero Balance is an injectable dermal filler based on hyaluronic acid crosslinked naturally resorbable by the body.
The Belotero Balance is moderately volumizing, fills wrinkles and moderate furrows, slightly increases the volume of the lips and corrects the scars. Its effect is natural and represents a good alternative to surgery.
Belotero range is manufactured in Geneva, Switzerland and is CE marked.
Thanks to its high cohesiveness and differences in gel density, Belotero Balance can be spread evenly in the dermis. Its homogeneous distribution is comparable to that of endogenous HA.
Belotero does not cause discomfort and it is uncommon to feel the gel at the injected areas.
Belotero does not lead to any kind of social eviction, you can get back to your daily activities very soon after a session, (frequently even immediately after).
Results last on average from 6 to 9 months.
Belotero Balance is injected into the following areas:
- Moderate nasolabial folds
- Moderate bitterness folds
- Perioral area
- Periorbital area
- Hem and Philtrum
- Lips (light to moderate increase in volume)
Protocol of use
To maintain the positive results of Belotero Balance it is recommended to have a session every 6 to 9 months.
Belotero Balance is injected in the superficial to medium layers of the dermis.
Belotero Balance can be injected using a syringe or cannulas.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components present in the product.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not inject into areas with skin problems of infectious or inflammatory types.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent filler.
The box contains:
- 1 glass syringe of 1ml of hyaluronic acid
- 1 27 G½ needle
- Crosslinked sodium hyaluronate: 22.5 mg / ml
- PH 7 QSP phosphate buffer: gel volume in a syringe
|Dimensions||19 × 5.5 × 3.5 cm|