- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
BELOTERO VOLUME Lidocaine: To restore facial volumes
Belotero Volume Lidocaine contains an elastic and workable hyaluronic acid which restores facial volumes.
This product has a powerful volumising effect due to its concentration of cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
Belotero Volume Lidocaine is a dermal filler containing hyaluronic acid which uses a unique technology to easily incorporate and increase the volume of skin tissues in the face.
Thanks to its properties, this product is suitable for the treatment of fine lines.
- And significant volume loss associated with skin ageing
Product use – Belotero Volume lidocaine 1ml
This product is injected into the deep or supra-periosteal dermis, using the needles in the box. This technical gesture must be carried out by an authorised professional
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients contained in the product
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Do not inject into areas with skin problems of an infectious or inflammatory nature.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent or semi-permanent filler.
After injection, patients notice:
- Reduced wrinkles or even completely disappeared
- Enhanced cheekbones and cheeks, for a plumped face
- A more hydrated and supple skin
- A rejuvenated look
- Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate concentration: 26 mg
- Phosphate buffer pH 7 q.s.p: 1 ml
- Concentration of lidocaine chloride: 3.0 mg
- Needles 27 G (0.4 x 13 mm) and 30 G 1/2 (0.3 x 13 mm)
This product is exclusively made with non-animal products.
It is strongly recommended to consult a professional trained in the injection of dermal fillers before using this product.
Find out more
For more information, visit the official website of the Merz Laboratory.
By following this link you will be able to see the effects before and after using the Belotero hydro.
|Dimensions||19 × 5.5 × 7 cm|