- Reviews (0)
Belotero Revive 1ml – Description
Belotero Revive is the latest dermal filler of the MERZ laboratory. It is an injectable and resorbable product indicated to fill in depressions caused by atrophic scars. It can also be used to treat skins damaged by the sun.
Thanks to its combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerol it also acts as a skin booster as it promotes the skin hydration, beautification and improves the skin texture.
It also reduces roughness and redness of the skin. This gel can be used in the face to improve the elasticity and firmness of mature skin as well as for the correction of fine and superficial wrinkles.
It is an injectable filler made with hyaluronic acid and glycerol
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid: 20mg/mL
- Glycerol: 17.5mg/mL
Belotero Revive 1ml – Results
- Improves the elasticity, firmness and hydration of mature skin;
- Enhances the complexion, radiance and texture of the skin;
- Fills in fine, superficial wrinkles, and depressions due to atrophic scars.
Boletero has great results while giving the skin a rejuvenated and natural look. It is a beauty enhancer which can be used at an early stage, at the first signs of ageing in order to slow down the progression of changes to the face over time.
Results of the Belove study (out of 24 patients):
- Improved skin hydration and reduced skin redness for up to 36 weeks
- 100% of patients showed improved skin aesthetic results during the week 12
- More than 80% of patients were satisfied with treatment during the week 24
- 90% of patients would recommend Belotero® Revive to friends
Precautions of use before injection:
The Belotero Revive gel can be used for laser treatment (after 1 to 2 months).
A period of at least 2 weeks should be observed after a peeling or dermabrasion before using Belotero® Revive.