- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Description – Etermis 3 (2x1ml)
Etermis 3 belongs to the ETERMIS range designed by the German MERZ Aesthetics Laboratory. This product has a unique and patented formulation in accordance with the latest European standards in force. (CE Label)
The range is composed of 2 monophasic hyaluronic acids, cohesive, combined with mannitol (strong anti-oxidant, known for its anti-aging virtues).
Targeted Indications and Areas
This product can:
- Correct moderate wrinkles
- Increase the volume of targeted areas.
- Embellish areas such as lips, bitter folds, nasogenian furrows
This product is injected in the middle dermis and can be injected using a Hyaluron Pen,needles or cannula by an authorized professional.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients contained in the product.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not inject into areas with infectious or inflammatory skin problems.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent filler.
Results – Etermis 3 (2x1ml)
After treatment, patients notice:
- An increased lip volume.
- A beautiful mouth (through filling and hydration of the perioral area).
- Medium wrinkles are reduced or even completely filled in.
- A more supple skin because it is deeply moisturized.
The estimated duration of the results is 6-9 months on average. Touch ups can be done to sublimate the effects obtained.
In order to maintain the effects of the product, it is recommended to renew the injection every 6 months, before the product resolves completely.
As the number of injections made increases, the duration of hyaluronic acid will be longer and longer in the deep layers of the derm.
Composition – Etermis 3 (2x1ml)
- Hyaluronic Acid (AH) concentration: 23mg/ml
- Non-animal, plant origin
- Sodium phosphate buffer pH 7.1
- Presence of mannitol
- 4 needles 27G 1/2
It is strongly advised to call on a professional authorized to inject fillers before any use.
|Dimensions||22 × 8 × 3.5 cm|