- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Description – Etermis 3 (2x1ml)
Etermis 3 belongs to the ETERMIS product range designed by the German MERZ Aesthetics Laboratory. This product has a unique and patented formulation, in compliance with the current European legislation (Label CE).
The product range comprises 2 single-phase, cohesive hyaluronic acids combined with mannitol (a strong anti-oxidant, renowned for its anti-ageing virtues).
Indications and treated areas
This product can:
- Correct moderate wrinkles
- Increase the volume in the treated areas
- Enhance areas such as the lips, marionette lines or nasolabial folds
This product is injected in the medium dermis. It should be injected by an authorised professional using a Hyaluron Pen,needle or cannula.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients contained in the product
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not inject into areas with skin problems of an infectious or inflammatory nature.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent filler.
Results – Etermis 3 (2x1ml)
After treatment, patients notice:
- Increase in lip volume
- A beautified mouth (through filling and hydration of the perioral area)
- Reduction or even complete disappearance of moderate wrinkles
- A more supple skin thanks to a deep hydration
The estimated duration of the results is 6-9 months on average. Touch-ups can be done to sublimate the results.
In order to maintain the effects of the product, it is recommended to repeat the injection every 6 months, before the product completely resorbs itself.
The higher the number of session has been carried out, the longer the persistence of hyaluronic acid in the deep layers of the dermis.
Composition – Etermis 3 (2x1ml)
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) concentration: 23mg/ml
- Plant origin
- Sodium phosphate buffer pH 7.1
- Presence of mannitol
- 4 needles 27G 1/2
It is strongly recommended to consult a professional authorised to inject dermal fillers before using this product.
|Dimensions||22 × 8 × 3.5 cm|