- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Description – HYAcorp Lips
Hyacorp Lips 1ml increases the volume of the lips and correct peri-oral wrinkles and fine lines for a sublimated mouth. The HYAcorp range has the latest patented Thixotropic technology designed by the Bio-Science laboratory.
Specifically, this gel is injected into the following areas:
- Lip contours
- Lips (to restore volume or rehydrate and fight against the symptoms of red lips)
- Perioral wrinkles
- Philtral crests (for an enhancement of the cupid’s bow).
To maintain the effects of the product, it is recommended to repeat the injection approximately every 6-9 months. This product is injected in the medium or the deep dermis.
This product is used with a needle or cannula (according to the retrotrating or microbulus techniques) in the medium to deep dermis or with a Hyaluron Pen. (Accessories available on our shop, the needle is included in the box).
It is a medical device that should only be administered by a professional who is authorised to inject hyaluronic acid-based fillers.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients contained in the product
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Do not inject into areas with skin problems of an infectious or inflammatory nature.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent filler.
After treatment, patients find:
- Lip volume enhancement
- An improvement in the definition of lips
- A mouth sublimated by the attenuation of perioral wrinkles
How long do the effects last?
In general, the results can last from 6-9 months. The duration depends on the individual’s lifestyle, age and skin type.
This product is marked with the CE Label attesting its origin within the European Union.
Content – HYAcorp Lips 1ml
Each box contains:
- 30G needle
- Pre-filled syringe of 1ml
- Unlinked Hyaluronic Acid: 2.0 mg
- Crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid: 16.0 mg
- Sodium chloride: 6.9 mg