- Reviews (0)
Description and Indication
The Microneedling Kit allows you to buy the various existing serums on our site while benefiting from a discount of 10% on accessories useful to their application.
This kit consists of:
- 1 Stayve Starter Pack 12x8ml
- 1 Derma Pen Ultima A6
- 5 Nano cartridges.
This Microneedling Kit offers you the opportunity to have a thorough care with a result far superior to normal daily care products.
Benefits of the Microneedling Kit
The Microneedling Kit can be used to treat:
- Signs of aging
- Flaccidity of the derm
- Fine wrinkles and fine lines
- Surgical scars
- Stretch marks
- Hair loss (alopecia and baldness up to stage 5)
- Skin quality
- Skin texture (softness and firmness)
- Dull complexions
- Dilated pores (enables to tighten pores)
Face, neck/neckline, back of hands, scalp, etc.
This kit must be used by an authorized professional.
Apply a small amount of serum to your entire cleansed face and neck until fully absorbed.
It is recommended to use a Derma Pen or Derma Roller for a more effective result.
Detailed application protocol:
Step 1: Remove any make-up and thoroughly clean the skin.
Step 3: Apply STAYVE Neutralizing Foam to soothe skin
Step 4: ApplyStayve Restorative Cream,and Anti-UVs Sunscreen (30SPF+)
If you are using a Derma Pen, consider adapting your gesture to the speed and intensity of the machine.
The number of sessions varies and depends on the indications given by the professional in charge of your treatment. The sessions should be spaced from 3 weeks to 2 months maximum depending on the length of the needles used (between 0-1mm: epidermis).
Avoid any contact with eyes. In case of eyes contact, rinse with water and contact your doctor.
The Microneedling Kit includes:
1) Microneedling products
STAYVE Booster Starter Pack 12x8ml contains all existing serums for microneedling in a box for simpler use. This is the ideal pack to get into the practice of microneedling.
- STAYVE Whitening Stem Cell 2x5ml contains many cultured plant stem cells, peptides, adenosine and niacinamide that reduce wrinkles, provide a lightening effect and help smooth the skin. This product is recommended for hyperpigmentation, thinning and skin lift.
- STAYVE Salmon DNA Gold 2x8ml heals and regenerates the skin at the same time. Peptides reduce the appearance of wrinkles. 99.9% pure gold powder illuminates and repairs the skin. This product is suitable for scarmitigation.
- STAYVE AC Stem Cell Gold 2x8ml is an ideal product for people suffering from acne or skin irritation such as redness and inflammation. Centella Asiatica calms inflammation and therefore reduces acne.
- STAYVE EGF Peptide Gold 2x8ml contains pure gold powder at 99.9 and 10 different peptides such as niacianamide and adenosine. Niacinamide treatshyperpigmentation and adenosine increases the production ofelastin, collagen and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- STAYVE Aqua Stem Cell Culture 2x8ml is ideal for moisturizing dry skin thanks to plant extracts. It also contains hyaluronic acid which provides deep skin hydration.
2) Microneedling Tools
Derma Pen ULTIMA A6
The latest generation Dr Pen Ultima A6 with a frequency of more than 18,000 penetrations per minute and an increased battery life (2x500mAH).
The Derma Pen Ultima A6 comes with 2 single-use refills, two removable and rechargeable batteries with a battery connector, a wall charger with EU socket, manual of use as well as a hard plastic storage box.
The micro-needles are sterilized by gamma radiation and sealed in an airtight pouch, i.e. they are guaranteed at 100% without contaminant on delivery.
3) Microneedling refills
- 5 Derma Pen Nano Cartridges
Nano cartridges for Derma Pen enable to perform Microneedling and BB Glow using a Derma Pen from the Dr Pen brand.
- Expiration noted on the box
- Once a bottle is opened, it is advisable to keep it for up to 2 weeks and preferably in the refrigerator
Counter-indications of the Microneedling Kit
Should not be used on:
- Patients with some kind of skin disease or alteration.
- Patients with a history of autoimmune diseases or immunotherapy.
- Patients with hypersensitivity or a known allergy to one of the components.
- Patients with collageopathy (connective tissue or collagen disease)
- Patients with bleeding or scarring problems.
- Pregnant or lactating women
Once the therapy is complete it is normal for the treated area to develop redness, a side effect that will last for only 2 to 6 hours.