- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil (LCA)
Best known for its antiviral, antifungal and antiseptic skin properties, the organic tea tree essential oil from Australia is a must for purifying the skin. It can also be used on a daily basis to combat blemishes, including acne.
Produced in Provence by the French laboratory “La Combe d’Ase” (LCA) tea tree essential oil complies with the requirements of the Cosmebio and AB BIOlabels, two labels certified by Ecocert, the European specialist in the certification of organic products.
Precautions of use
- Do not inhale or instill in the nose before the age of 12
- Do not mix with antibiotic or antifungal cream without prior medical or pharmaceutical advice
- Always store essential oils in a brown or blue glass bottle, away from light and heat
- Children under 3 years old
- Instillation in the nose in children.
- Oral use in pregnant/lactating women and children.
- Except for the risk of irritation, Tea Tree EO does not present a toxic risk by the cutaneous route.
10ml dark glass bottle