- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
CROMA offers a range of high quality threads. They are made of polydioxanone (PDO) which resorbs after the proliferation of collagen has been stimulated by fibroblasts.
CROMA threads support tissue and stimulate collagen. They help to reshape the face and regain the elasticity of the skin. This simple and reliable technique of lifting by threads allows to obtain natural and remarkable results on the face and the body.
The quality and technology of the Ultra Thin Wall needle enables an easy and painless treatment without a necessary downtime.
In addition, the production line of the products is automated and meets the highest safety and quality requirements. PDO Barb II is a class III medical device marked CE.
PDO Barb II 21 G-90 mm is a bidirectional toothed thread that holds the skin like a double hook when tightening the thread. It is the most powerful solution for any area of the body and face.
PDO Barb II 21 G-90 mm indications :
- Correcting tissues in the right direction
- Lifting of the middle and lower thirds of the face (combined with linear injections)
- Lifting of different parts of the body
- Insertion in the lateral areas of the neck for a lifting effect
- Body sculpting and lifting
- Correction of ptosis of the middle and lower thirds of the face
- Lifting of the neck area under the chin
- Body lift
Content of the box
Ultra Thin Wall needles 21 G – 90 mm
50 threads PDO 150 mm 3-0 usp :
- 1 unit / steripack
- 12 steripack / sachet
- 1 sachet / box