- Reviews (0)
Description of PDO Barb II 23 G-90 mm
CROMA offers a range of high-quality tensor threads. They are made of polydioxanone (PDO) which resolves after the production of collagen has been stimulated by fibroblasts: PDO Barb II 23 G-90 mm.
PDO tensor threads helps maintaining skin tissues and stimulating the production of collagen. They help reshaping the face and restoring the elasticity of the skin. This simple and reliable thread lifting technique provides natural and remarkable results on the face and body.
Thanks to the quality and technology of the Ultra Thin Wall needle, the treatment is easy, atraumatic, painless, and require no downtime.
In addition, the production line of PDO products is automated and meets the highest safety and quality requirements. PDO Barb II is a Class III medical device which has the CE label.
PDO Barb II 23 G-90 mm is a bi-directional notched thread that holds the skin like a double hook when tightening the thread. It is the most powerful solution for any area of the body and face.
PDO Barb II 23 G-90 mm – Indications:
- Correction of skin tissues
- Lifting of the middle and lower thirds of the face (combined with linear injections)
- Lifting different parts of the body
- Insertion in the lateral areas of the neck for a lifting effect
- Body sculpting and lifting
- Correction of ptosis of the middle and lower third of the face
- Lifting of the neck area (under the chin)
- Lifting of the body
Ultra Thin Wall Needles 23 G – 90 mm
50 PDO threads of 150 mm 4-0 usp:
- 1 units / steripack
- 12 steripack / bag
- 1 bag / box