- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
PDO Barb II Anchor 19 G x 100mm – CROMA
PDO Barb II Anchor 19G x 100mm is a bi-directional arrow-shaped thread wire which holds the skin like a double hook when tightening the wire. Its purpose is to reposition and restructure the skin. It is the most powerful solution for any area of the body and face.
CROMA offers a range of high quality tensor threads to meet the patient’s needs. They are made of polydioxanone (PDO) which is resorbed after the production of collagen has been stimulated by the fibroblasts.
Thanks to the CROMA tensor threads, the skin tissues are maintained and the production of collagen is stimulated. They help reshaping the face and restoring the elasticity of the skin. This simple and reliable thread lifting technique provides natural and remarkable results on the face and body.
• Ergonomic handle for quick and easy application
• Ultra-thin-walled needle/cannula to use thicker and stronger threads
•Needles with sharp edges to limit the risk of trauma
• Special coating on the needle/cannula to improve the patient’s comfort
• Automated production process
• Range of products with the CE label
The product line meets the highest safety and quality requirements.
PDO Barb II Anchor is a class III medical device.
PDO Barb II Anchor 19G 100mm – Indications
- High skin tissues correction thanks to the multidirectional notches
- Lifting of the middle and lower third of the face
- Lifting of different parts of the body (combined with linear injections).
- Insertion in the lateral areas of the neck for a lifting effect
- Body sculpting and lifting
- Correction of ptosis of the middle and lower third of the face
- Lifting of the neck area (under the chin)