- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
PDO Threads Barb II 4D 19G 90mm is a bi-directional notched thread that holds the skin as a double hook when tightening it. Its objective is to reposition and restructure the skin. It is the most powerful solution for any area of the body and face.
CROMA offers a complete range of high quality tensor thread according to the patient’s needs. They are made of polydioxanone (PDO) which is absorbed after the proliferation of collagen has been stimulated by fibroblasts.
CROMA tensor threads support the tissues and stimulate collagen. They make it possible to reshape the face and restore the elasticity of the skin. This simple and reliable technique of thread lifting enables to obtain natural and remarkable results on the face and body.
- An ergonomic sleeve for quick and easy application
- An ultra-thin-walled needle/cannula to use thicker and stronger threads
- Needles with incisal edges to reduce the risk of trauma
- A special coating on the needle/cannula for better patient comfort
- An automated production process
- A range of CE marked products
The production line of the products meets the highest safety and quality requirements.
PDO Barb II 4D is a class III medical device.
PDO Barb II 4D 19G 90mm indications :
- Important tissue correction thanks to multidirectional notches
- Lifting of the middle and lower third of the face
- Lifting of different parts of the body (combined with linear injections)
- Insertion in the lateral areas of the neck for a lifting effect
- Body modelling and lifting
- Correction of ptosis of the middle and lower third of the face
- Lifting of the neck area under the chin