- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Description- Peeling Glycolic MCCM 30%
MCCM Glycolic Peeling is a fruit acid made from sugar cane, grape or beet extract. Being the smallest of the fruit acid molecules, it has excellent penetration into the skin and effectively stimulates cellular activity.
Dosed at 30% it is recommended to exfoliate. By acting as an enzyme, breaking the intercellular glue connecting the dead cells to each other, leaving a clean and uniform surface. As a result, pores are tightened and skin is more radiant.
Glycolic acid 30% is often recommended before an injection of hyaluronic acid.
- Elimination of dead skin
- stimulating Hyaluronic Acid production
- Firms and tones the skin
- Unifies the complexion,
- Visually cleanses and tightens the pores of the skin
30% glycolic peeling promotes cell renewal, boosting fibroblast by boosting collagen and elastin production
Protocol- Peeling Glycolic MCCM 30%
- Cleansing – Degreasing the skin with a grease-free cleansing lotion.
- Uniform application of the peel (all over the face), wait.
- Neutralize all the face with the spray https://www.centralefillers.com/produit/neutralizing-spray-200ml-mccm/ then gently wipe the skin to remove the product.
100 ml bottle
Composition of the McCM Glycolic Peeling 30%
- Glycolic acid 30%
Find all the peeling by clicking here: https://www.centralefillers.com/peeling/