- Additional information
Perfectha Deep – Indication:
Perfectha Deep is an injectable implant suitable for filling of deep wrinkles through injection in the medium to deep dermis, This product can also be used to increase the volume of the lips, redefine the contours of the nose, correct the nasolabial folds, marionette lines, corner of the mouth, and for a moderate chin or cheekbones enhancement.
Perfectha is a product range of resorbable hyaluronic acid (HA) gel implants. They are recommended for remodelling, treating age-related conditions, lipoatrophies or facial asymmetries.
This product is implanted through intradermal or subcutaneous injection in the face and hands to fill in skin depressions and increase tissue volume.
Perfectha Deep – Description:
Perfectha Deep is a cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel of non-animal origin Made in France. The gel is sold in a pre-filled single-use syringe. Each box contains single-use material.
With Perfecthaimplants, it is possible to fill in wrinkles and restore volume to the face thanks to hyaluronic acid, which has the ability to bind to water. These are so-called “passive” products as their main benefit is obtained without any biological or pharmacological action.
Their filling action depends on the amount of implant injected. However, the maximum recommended dose should not be exceeded. The effects are immediately visible; their duration depends on the volume and depth of the injection. It also depends on the professional injection technique and the patient’s lifestyle.
Perfectha Deep is biodegradable and is degraded by the metabolic pathways of hyaluronic acid already present in the body.
This product is injected into the medium to deep dermis in order to:
- Fill in medium to marked wrinkles.
- Corner of the mouth
- Nasolabial folds
- Create and restore volume.
- The tip of the nose
The injection of this product must be performed by a trained professional.
Although all of our products have been made from natural components and are tolerated by most patients, this gel should not be injected onto:
- Allergic patients
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Areas with skin problems (inflammation, infection)
- Areas already treated with semi-resorbable and non-resorbable fillers
The results are instantaneous and the treatment does not cause any social eviction. You can resume to your daily activities shortly after treatment.
After treatment, patients notice:
- A reduction of deep wrinkles
- Reduction of the appearance of wrinkles
- A more radiant complexion
The average duration of results is about 9 months. Touch-ups can be done to sublimate the results obtained.
Other sessions will be required to maintain the results.
Perfectha Deep – Content:
- 1 single-use syringe containing 1 mL of cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel at a concentration of 20 mg/ml in a saline phosphate buffer solution. Sterilized content.
- 2 single-use needles 30 G*13 mm sterilized.
- 1 traceability label in two parts (for patient and practitioner).
- Available with or without lidocaine
With lidocaine, Without lidocaine