- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Prostrolane Natural B 2ml – Characteristics
Prostrolane Natural B is recommended for its anti-aging properties that promote skin cell activation and collagen synthesis.
It increases the elasticity and thickness of the skin and inhibits free radicals, allowing skin rejuvenation and slowing down the natural aging process.
It is an innovative complex in aesthetic medicine thanks to its patented peptide complexes.
- Nasogenian Furrows.
- Moderate to severe facial wrinkles.
- Perioral area.
- Facial Contour.
- 2 to 4 syringes in 3 sessions for optimal results.
- 2 weeks between each injection.
- Depth of injection: deep intradermal layer.
- recommended injection volume: 4ml/surface (maximum 10ml).
Prostrolane Natural B 2ml – Ingredients
- PBS (Phosphate-buffered Saline), Sodium Hyaluronate (0.7%) Peptide Complex (Oligopeptide-24, Decapeptide-36, Octapeptide-11, Oligopeptide-34, Oligopeptide-92)
- Hyaluronic Acid: 0.7%.
- Low viscosity product.
Do not take aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs before treatment.
For the licensed practitioner:
- Determine and clean the injection area (antiseptic solution). Use disposable gloves.
- Press the plunger carefully until a small drop is visible at the needle tip.
- Use a sterilized fine needle (27G x 13 mm or 30G x 13 mm) or a HYCOOX x 9 needle injector with aspiration to always reach the desired depth.
- Incline the needle at a 30 degree angle and insert it into the subcutaneous layer.
- Prostrolane Natural B can be injected using different techniques:
- Multi-puncture: multiple injections close together along wrinkles or folds. (Advantage; precise location of the filler/disadvantages: multiple puncture wounds).
- Retrograde linear technique: full cannula insertion in the middle of the fold or injection along the track as a “thread” or ”push-through” technique.
- Serial threading: needle or cannula technique: combination of both methods. Cross-hatching: series of parallel linear threads injected at intervals of 5 to 10 mm + another series of threads injected at right angles to the first set to form a grid. (effective for the contour of the face in order to maximise the coverage of the treated area).
- Do not overcorrect the defect. In order to obtain the best results, it must be possible to stretch the defect manually to the point where it can be eliminated.
The amount of product and the time required can be adjusted according to the type of defect to be treated.
After the treatment, stick the tracking label on the patient’s medical record.
- Increased expression of CME molecules such as collagen, elastin and fibronectin.
- Inhibition of MMP 2/9 activity (MMP 2/9 is primarily a negative regulator of collagen production and synthesis).
- Increased expression of Aquaporin3 and SIRT1, which are strongly linked to skin hydration.
- Inhibition of pro-inflammatory cytokines such as TNF-α, IL-6 and COX 2.
- Activation of keratinocytes.
- Inhibition of the expression of reactive oxygen species that induce deformation of the normal cell.
You may also like…
TSK Merz Cannulas: Box 20u – (25G, 27G / 38mm, 50mm)99,90€ – 109,90€ Excl. Taxes
TSK 22G x 70mm Steriglide cannula97,00€ Excl. Taxes
Needles 30G 1/2 0.3 x 13 mm0,95€ – 18,19€ Excl. Taxes
Crystal Multineedle Pack of 209,90€ – 110,00€ Excl. Taxes
Needle 27G 3/4 0.4 x 19mm Terumo0,19€ – 5,95€ Excl. Taxes