- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Prostrolane Natural B 2ml – Characteristics
Prostrolane Natural B is indicated to treat the signs of ageing by stimulating the activation of skin cells and the synthesis of collagen.
It increases the elasticity and thickness of the skin and inhibits free radicals, allowing skin rejuvenation and slowing down the natural ageing process.
Thanks to its patented peptide complexes, it is an innovative complex in the field of aesthetic medicine.
- Nasolabial fold
- Moderate to severe facial wrinkles
- Perioral area
- Contours of the face
- For optimal results, a total of 2 to 4 syringes in 3 treatment sessions are recommended.
- Each treatment session should be spaced out by 2 weeks.
- Depth of injection: deep intradermal layer.
- Recommended injection volume: 4ml/surface (maximum 10ml).
Ingredients – Prostrolane Natural B 2ml
- PBS (Phosphate-buffered Saline), Sodium Hyaluronate (0.7%) Peptide Complex (Oligopeptide-24, Decapeptide-36, Octapeptide-11, Oligopeptide-34, Oligopeptide-92)
- Hyaluronic Acid: 0.7%.
- Product with low viscosity
Do not take aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs before treatment.
For the licensed practitioner:
- Identify and clean the injection area (with antiseptic solution). Use disposable gloves.
- Press the plunger carefully until a small drop is visible at the tip of the needle.
- Use a sterilized fine needle (27G x 13 mm or 30G x 13 mm) or a HYCOOX x 9 needle injector with aspiration to always reach the desired depth.
- Incline the needle at a 30 degree angle and insert it into the subcutaneous layer.
- Prostrolane Natural B can be injected using different techniques:
- Multi-puncture: multiple injections close together along wrinkles or folds. (Advantage; precise location of the filler/disadvantages: multiple puncture wounds).
- Retrograde linear technique: full cannula insertion in the middle of the fold or injection along the track as a “thread” or ”push-ahead” technique.
- Serial threading: needle or cannula technique: combination of both methods. Cross-hatching: series of parallel linear threads injected at intervals of 5 to 10 mm + another series of threads injected at right angles to the first set to form a grid. (effective for the contour of the face in particular to maximise the coverage of the treated area).
- Do not overcorrect. In order to obtain the best results, it must be possible to stretch the treated area manually to the point where it can be eliminated.
The degree and duration of the correction are adjustable depending on the characteristics of the area to be treated.
After the treatment, stick the traceability label on the patient’s medical record.
- Increased expression of MEC molecules such as collagen, elastin and fibronectin.
- Inhibition of MMP 2/9 activity (MMP 2/9 is primarily a negative regulation of collagen production and synthesis).
- Increased expression of Aquaporin3 and SIRT1, which are strongly linked to skin hydration.
- Inhibition of pro-inflammatory cytokines such as TNF-α, IL-6 and COX 2.
- Activation of keratinocytes.
- Inhibition of the expression of reactive oxygen species that induce deformation of the normal cell.
You may also like…
TSK 22G x 70mm Steriglide cannula40,00€ – 97,00€ Excl. Taxes
TSK Merz Cannulas: Box 20u – (25G, 27G / 38mm, 50mm)99,90€ – 109,90€ Excl. Taxes
Needle 27G 3/4 0.4 x 19mm Terumo0,19€ – 5,95€ Excl. Taxes
Needles 30G 1/2 0.3 x 13 mm0,95€ – 18,19€ Excl. Taxes