- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Prostrolane White B 2 ml- Indications
The Injectable Prostrolane White B gel is indicated to lighten, tone,and bring radiance to the face as well as the neck. This product is an anti-pigmentation
treatment with a sustained release.
Prostrolane White B is indicated in the treatment of mature skin with wrinkles, but also for skin weakened by the sun or damaged by photoageing.
It is used in aesthetic medicine because it uses a new peptide technology in order to lighten and tone the skin.
- Whole Face
- Pigmented area (dark spot or melasma)
Protocol of use
- 1 session every 2 weeks:
If necessary, a touch-up session can be scheduled 2 months after the last treatment session.
- Injection volume: 0.05 ml to 0.2 ml per treated area
- Volume per point: 0.02- 0.05 cc
- Injection depth: 1mm/1.2mm
The Prostrolane Blanc B is injected with Crystal Multineedle needles.
On average, 2 to 4 sessions are necessary to achieve the desired results.
Hyaluronic acid (0.7%), PBS (buffered saline solution with phosphate), Peptide Complex (Oligopeptide-92, Octapeptide-11, Feruloyl Oligo peptide-33, Valprooyl Oligopeptide-33).
Do not take aspirin or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs before treatment.
- Identify and clean the injection area (with antiseptic solution). Use disposable gloves.
- Press the piston carefully until a small drop is visible at the tip of the needle.
- Use a thin sterilised needle (27 G x 13 mm or 30 G x 13 mm) or a multi-needle Hycoox injector.
- Place the needle parallel to the injection area (incline it at an angle of 30 degrees) and insert it about 0.8 mm deep.
- Inject Prostrolane White B by constant pressure on the plunger. Stop the injection before the needle is removed from the skin to avoid superficial application.
- Do not overcorrect. In order to obtain the best results, it should be possible to stretch the treated area manually to the point where it can be eliminated.
- If you are dealing with a localised skin mark, inject in the skin mark and then spread the rest of the product over the face to homogenise the skin.
- The degree and duration of the correction depend on the characteristics of the area to be treated.
- After the treatment, stick the traceability label on the patient’s medical record.
- Inhibition of melanosome transfer
- Melanosome-lysosome degradation activity (DQ-BSA)
- Inhibition of melanin synthesis
- Inhibition of tyrosinase activity
- More radiant look
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin lightening