- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
RADIESSE 0.8mlreshapes and plumps the skin. Radiesse consists of a micro implant made of CaHA micro-spheres also called calcium hydroxyapatite which act effectively within a biodegradable liquid gel.
- Improve the contours of the jaw and chin by increasing their symmetry and prominence.
- Brighten the face: Correct marionette lines, deep wrinkles, nasolabial folds, corners of the mouth.
- Reduce irregularities and bumps of the nose.
- Restore the volume of sunken cheeks.
Product use – Radiesse 0.8ml
The doctor will apply an anaesthetic cream on the treated area in order to numb it.
Some effects may occur as a result of the treatment, such as swelling or redness, which usually last from a few hours to 1-2 days. Following your session, you will be able to resume your activities immediately.
Results – Radiesse 0.8ml
A RADIESSE® treatment is fast, comfortable, convenient and provides immediate results which last.
- Immediate correction of moderate and severe wrinkles
- Immediate lifting and reshaping effect
- Boosts the production of natural collagen in the skin
- Long-term improvement in skin quality
- Natural results
- Provides results that last a year or more in many patients *
* The results may vary from one person to another and depend on age, skin type, lifestyle, metabolism and the treated area.
The results of the RADIESSE products can be maintained by doing other sessions of injections. Set a plan with your practitioner to ensure that you maintain the desired results.
Composition of Radiesse 0.8ml
- 1 Phial
- 2 needles (27 G 1/2 – 0.36 x 19 mm)
- Calcium Hydroxyapatite (CaHA)
This product is a medical device which does not require a prescription. It is imperative to consult a professional trained to use this product before any treatment.
|Dimensions||23 × 12.5 × 2.5 cm|