- Additional information
Restylane 1ml – Description
Restylane 1ml is used to correct fine to moderate wrinkles and restore facial volumes. The Galderma Laboratory has developed this product with patented NASHA technology to provide a solution for a moderate volumizing effect.
The texture of the gel is firm which allows a natural and long-lasting volumizing effect. This product can also be found in 1ml format, with or without lidocaine.
This gel is made exclusively from hyaluronic acid of plant origin. Once purified, this gel goes through Galderma Laboratory’s unique cross-linking process.
This product can be used on the following areas:
- Nasolabial folds.
- Bitterness folds.
- Eye bags.
This gel must be injected into the middle dermis to supra periosteum (periorbital area).
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients contained in the product.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not inject into areas with infectious or inflammatory skin problems.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent and/or semi-permanent filler.
After treatment, patients notice:
- An increased lip volume.
- A beautiful mouth (through filling and hydration of the perioral area).
- Medium wrinkles are reduced or even completely filled in.
- A more supple skin because it is deeply moisturized.
The estimated duration of the results is 9 months on average.
In order to maintain the effects of the product, it is recommended to repeat the injection every 6 to 9 months.
Restylane 1ml – Ingredients
- 29 G 1/2 needles. Can be used with Pix’L 27G* or Pix’L + 28G.
- Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid Concentration: 20 mg/ml.
- Lidocaine concentration (local anaesthetic present in the gel): 0.3%.
0.5 ml, 1 ml
Without Lidocaine, With Lidocaine