- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Restylane Fynesse – Recommendations of use
RESTYLANE FYNESSE replaces EMERVEL TOUCH.
This filling product is recommended for the treatment of fine visible wrinkles, such as perioral and perioral-orbital wrinkles that tend to appear around the lips and mouth, generally due to smoking and repeated long-term exposure to the sun.
The gel has a smooth texture, a high moisturising power and a slight volumising effect.
Restylane Fynesse is an injectable treatment with hyaluronic acid. Designed for mature skin, this fluid gel has a targeted action on fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, lips and forehead and restores volume to the face.
This gel should be used in the following areas:
- Periorbital wrinkles (crow’s feet, etc.).
- Perioral wrinkles (vertical upper lip lines, labial commissures, etc.).
Instructions for use
Restylane Fynesse 1 ml is injected into the superficial dermis.
- Hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients contained in the product.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not inject in areas with skin problems of an infectious or inflammatory nature.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent and/or semi-permanent filler.
After treatment, patients usually notice:
- A reduction of fine wrinkles
- A natural and refreshing look
- A moisturised and more supple skin
- A more radiant skin
On average, the results last 3 to 4 months
In order to maintain the effects of the product, it is recommended to repeat the injection every 2-3 months.
Restylane Fynesse 1 ml – Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid Concentration: 20 mg/ml
- 30 G ½ fine needle
- Very Soft Texture
It is a high quality product from the French laboratory GALDERMA.
We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of a professional who is authorised to inject filler products.
|Dimensions||19.5 × 7 × 3 cm|