- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Restylane Lidocaine 0.5ml – Description
Restylane Lidocaine 0.5ml is used for the correction of fine to moderate wrinkles and the recovery of facial volumes. The Galderma Laboratory has developed this product with patented NASHA technology to provide a solution for a moderate volumizing effect.
This gel is made exclusively from hyaluronic acid of plant origin. Once purified, this gel goes through Galderma Laboratory’s unique cross-linking process.
This product contains 0.3% lidocaine, a local anaesthetic to provide greater comfort for both patient and practitioner during an injection session.
This product can be used on the following areas:
- Nasolabial folds.
- Bitterness folds.
- Eye bags.
This gel must be injected into the mid dermis to supra periosteum. The texture of the gel is firm which allows a natural and long-lasting volumizing effect. This product can also be found in 1ml format, with or without lidocaine.
Restylane contains an innovative hyaluronic acid that significantly increases soft tissue volume to smooth out wrinkles.
This gel must be injected into the middle dermis to supra-periosteal (periorbital area).
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients contained in the product.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not inject into areas with infectious or inflammatory skin problems.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent and/or semi-permanent filler.
After treatment, patients usually notice:
- Increased lip volume.
- A beautiful mouth (through filling and hydration of the perioral area).
- Medium wrinkles are reduced or even completely filled in.
- A more supple skin because it is deeply moisturized.
The estimated duration of the results is 9 months on average.
In order to maintain the effects of the product, it is recommended to repeat the injection every 6 to 9 months.
Restylane lidocaine 0.5ml – Contents
- 29G 1/2 needles. Can be used with Pix’L 27G* or Pix’L + 28G.
- Hyaluronic acid: 20 mg / ml.
- Lidocaine (0.3%).
Restylane is a high quality product from the French Laboratory GALDERMA.
We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of a professional who is authorized to inject filler products.
|Dimensions||21 × 6 × 2.5 cm|