- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Restylane Refyne Lidocaine 1ml – Recommendations
RESTYLANE REFYNE replaces EMERVEL CLASSIC.
Restylane Refyne reshapes and fills in fine to moderate wrinkles and restores lost facial volumes. It is used for bitterness folds and nasolabial folds. It is a gel with a supple texture and a medium volumizing effect. It contains Lidocaine (0.3%).
This gel is made exclusively from hyaluronic acid of plant origin. Once purified, this gel goes through Galderma Laboratory’s unique cross-linking process.
This product that’s developed by the GALDERMA laboratory, uses the latest patented OBT (Optimal Balance Technology) technology to ensure the best possible result.
Restylane® is the ideal solution because it will allow you to improve what’s bothering you all the while protecting your facial features and expressions by reducing specific wrinkles and restoring harmonious volume to certain areas of your face.
This gel should be used in the following areas:
- Nasolabial folds.
- Bitterness folds.
- Other moderate wrinkles.
This gel must be injected into the middle dermis.
This product requires a technical skill and must be used by an authorized professional.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients contained in the product.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not inject into areas with infectious or inflammatory skin problems.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent and/or semi-permanent filler.
Restylane Refyne 1ml – Results
After treatment, patients usually notice:
- An improvement or even total disappearance of targeted fine and moderate wrinkles.
- More flexible and deeply moisturized skin.
Results are estimated to last 6-9 months on average.
In order to maintain the effects of the product, it is recommended to repeat the injection every 6 to 9 months.
Restylane Refyne 1ml – Ingredients
- Gel texture: Soft.
- Concentration: 20 mg/ml hyaluronic acid.
- 0.3% Lidocaine.
- 27 G ½ needle.
|Dimensions||21 × 6 × 2.5 cm|