- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Revanesse 2ml – Description
Revanesse 2ml is a monophasic filler made from non-animal hyaluronic acid, designed by the Canadian Prollenium Laboratory.
It is ideal to treat superficial imperfections such as fine lines, forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet wrinkles, peri-orbital wrinkles and glabellar lines This filler uses a unique formula that allows the easy injection of a very viscous gel with a fine needle without causing the degradation of hyaluronic acid particles thus giving a more natural result.
Revanesse 2ml – Indication
Its beneficial properties:
It fills in lines and fine wrinkles.
It is a versatile gel which fills in different wrinkles of the face (front, crow’s feet wrinkle, peri-orbital and glabellar lines).
This product is injected into the superficial or medium dermis on the following areas:
- Perorbital wrinkles
- Perioral wrinkles
- Forehead wrinkles
- And other fine wrinkles
This product requires a technical movement and must be used by an authorised professional.
With Revanesse 2ml,
- – the fine wrinkles of your face disappear
- – your skin is rehydrated and revitalised
- – your skin is rejuvenated and natural
The effects of this product last on average 4 months. Touch-ups can be done to sublimate the effects obtained.
Maintenance sessions could also be scheduled in order to maintain the desired effects over time.
Revanesse 2ml – Composition
- 2 pre-filled syringes of 1ml
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid
- Needle is included in box
- This product comes from a French pharmacy and has the CE label attesting of its origin within the European Union (EU).