- Additional information
Designed by the Croma Laboratory,Saypha Filler 1ml is the new cross-linked hyaluronic acid filler which replaces Princess Filler. It is a sterile, clear, biodegradable, viscoelastic, isotonic and homogenised injectable gel implant.
This is an injection indicated in the treatment of medium to deep wrinkles. The product is ideal for correcting peri-oral wrinkles, contouring the lips and increasing lip volume. It is also used for reconstruction purposes in the treatment of facial lipoatrophy, scarring or morphological asymmetry.
Thanks to its dynamic viscoelastic properties, this product can correct creases, moderate to deep facial wrinkles and increase lip volume.
This gel can be used to:
- Fill in moderate wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Increase the lip volume
Saypha Filler – Product use
Saypha filler is a gel implant which should be injected into the medium to deep dermis.
It is a medical device that should only be administered by a professional who is authorised to inject hyaluronic acid-based fillers.
As a precautionary measure, this product should not be injected on:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Patients with an allergy or hypersensitivity to one of the components
Saypha Filler Results
After injection, patients may notice the following results:
- Harmonised contours and an increase in the lip volume
- Better skin hydration and more supple skin
- Wrinkle filling
Results last from 6-9 months on average.
The box contains:
- 1 pre-filled syringe with 1ml solution
- 2 needles 27G 1/2
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid concentration 2.3% (23mg/ml)
- Other components: phosphate buffer, NaCl