- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Indication for Saypha Filler lidocaine 1ml
Saypha Filler lidocaine is a viscoelastic solution designed to correct moderate to severe wrinkles and increase lip volume. This gel is indicated for an injection into the medium to deep dermis.
This product is used for cosmetic purposes but it can also be used for reconstructive purposes in the treatment of facial lipoatrophy, disabling scars or morphological asymmetry.
This product is a sterile, biodegradable, viscoelastic, clear, transparent, isotonic and homogenised injectable gel implant. It consists of cross-linked hyaluronic acid, formulated at a concentration of 23mg/ml in a physiological buffer supplemented with lidocaine chloride at 0.3%.
The secondary role of lidocaine hydrochlodine is to reduce pain during the injection.
Each box contains a pre-filled syringe of 1.0 ml of solution, two disposable sterile needles of 27G 1/2, an instruction manual and a set of two labels with the batch number.
This gel can be used to:
- Fill in moderate wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Increase lip volume
This product requires a technical movement and must be used by an authorised professional.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients contained in the product
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Do not inject into areas with skin problems of an infectious or inflammatory nature.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent and/or semi-permanent filler.
With Saypha Filler Lidocaine, the medium or deep wrinkles of the face disappear, the skin is rehydrated and revitalised, for a rejuvenated look.
The effects of this product last on average from 6 to 9 months. The duration of the results also depends on the patient’s lifestyle, skin type and age.
Touch-ups can be done to sublimate the effects obtained.
Maintenance sessions could also be scheduled in order to maintain the desired effects over time.
Composition of Saypha Filler lidocaine 1ml
- Cross-linked and highly concentrated sodium hyaluronate 23 mg/ml
- Lidocaine chlorhydrate 0.3%
- Phosphate buffer, sodium chloride