- Additional information
Saypha Volume – Description
Designed by the Croma Laboratory, Saypha Volume is a high-quality volumising dermal filler. Formerly “Princess”, the product range has been renamed Saypha.
It is a resorbable implant, injectable subcutaneously, composed of highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid and formulated in a physiological buffer at a concentration of 2.3% (23mg/ml).
This product can be used to correct deep wrinkles.
Saypha Volume Properties
Saypha Volume is a volumiser. It increases, restores facial volume and reshapes facial contours.
The gel is sterile, viscoelastic, transparent, isotonic, homogenised and perfectly bioresorbable. It is characterised by its high elasticity, a property that is particularly effective in facial modelling.
Saypha Volume is injected for the following indications and on the following areas:
- Marionette lines
- Nasolabial fold
The injection of this product must be performed by a trained professional.
Although all of our products have been made from natural components and are tolerated by most patients, this gel should not be injected onto:
- Allergic patients
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Areas with skin problems (inflammation, infection)
- Areas already treated with semi-resorbable and non-resorbable fillers
To correct deeper wrinkles and creases, enhance or restore facial volumes and reshape facial contours
Saypha Volume – Results
After treatment with Saypha Volume,patients notice:
- correction of deeper wrinkles and creases
- enhancement or restoration of facial volumes
- reshaping of the contours of the face
- brighter complexion
The average duration of results is about 9 months. Touch-ups can be done to sublimate the results obtained.
Other sessions will be required to maintain the results.
The box contains:
- A pre-filled syringe with 1.0ml solution
- Two 27G 1/2 disposable sterile needles
- An instruction manual
- Highly concentrated sodium hyaluronate 23mg/ml
- Phosphate buffer
- Sodium chloride