- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Description and Indication – Teosyal RHA 4 (2×1.2ml)
Does your skin look tired, show signs of ageing such as deep wrinkles? It is a natural phenomenon. Indeed, the skin of the face changes significantly over the years. That is why Teosyal RHA 4 constitues an effective solution to regain the youthfulness and splendour of your skin!
This new range is particularly suitable for the most dynamic areas of the face such as the mouth, cheeks, cheekbones and chin.
The gel is composed of a mixture of cross-linked and non cross-linked hyaluronic acid of 100% non-animal origin.
Product Properties – Teosyal RHA 4
Available as an injectable gel, this product recreates volume over large areas, reduces signs of ageing anderases wrinkles on the cheeks, cheekbones, chin and contours of the face. This filler provides skin support, vitality, elasticity and softness.
The Teosyal RHA 4 product can be used on the following areas:
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- And the oval of the face
This gel should be injected in the subcutaneous part with a needle. (Accessories are available on our shop, the needle is included in the box).
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients contained in the product
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Autoimmune disease
- Do not inject into areas with skin problems of an infectious or inflammatory nature.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent filler.
Teosyal RHA 4, what results can be expected?
The results are instantaneous and the treatment does not cause any social eviction. You can resume to your daily activities shortly after treatment.
After treatment, patients notice:
- A reduction of deep wrinkles
- Reduction of the appearance of wrinkles
- Improved skin texture
The average duration of results is about 9-12 months. Touch-ups can be carried out to sublimate the effects obtained.
Other sessions will be required to maintain the results.
Each box contains:
- 2 pre-filled syringe of 1.2ml
- Needles 27G 1/2″
- 2 traceability labels (1 for the patient, 1 for the professional)
- Cross-linked and non cross-linked hyaluronic acid: 23mg/ml
- Degree of cross-linking: 4.0%
- Lidocaine chlorhydrate (0.3%)
- Phosphate buffer pH 7.3 q.s.p 1 mL
It is strongly recommended to consult a practitioner trained in the injection of fillers before using this product.
|Dimensions||19.5 × 7 × 4.5 cm|