- Reviews (0)
A bottle contains 15ml of product.
Yellow Peel is a fractional peel indicated to apply exclusively on dark spots.
Its main ingredient is retinol.
The Yellow peel acts as a powerful tyrosinase inhibitor, thus providing a clarifying and depigmenting effect.
It is a very strong exfoliant.
Yellow Peel composition:
- 0.1% Retinol
- 14% Resorcinol
- 14% Trichloroacetic acid
- 13% Lactic acid
- 5% Salicylic acid
- 5% pH of this skin at 0.3-1.5
Its main indication is the treatment of hyperchromic spots, produced by the sun, skin aging and hormonal effects.
Integral treatment of facial rejuvenation fine wrinkles and acne scars, stretch marks, devitalized skin, without luminosity, matte, non-uniform coloring or dyschromic skin.
- Complete cleansing and make-up removal of the skin to be treated.
- Do not rinse.
- Degrease: Dip a gauze in a degreasing lotion.
- Rub vigorously on the area to be treated in order to guarantee complete cleaning of the fatty layer of the skin.
- Apply the product with a cotton swab on the surface as evenly as possible several times until several layers of peel are deposited.
- Skin frosting may occur.
- The yellow skin should be left on your skin for a programmed period of time and removed by cleaning the area with neutral soap.
- The duration will depend on the phototype of the skin and the intensity of the treatment.
- Recommended application time: 30 to 60 minutes depending on the pigmentation
- Repeat the treatment every 7-10 days leaving the product up to 1 or 2 hours. The patient should neutralize it at home with a mild soap.
- The interval between sessions is decided by the doctor and depends on the intensity of the injuries and the response of the patient’s skin.